Membership in the Building & Development Association of Southern Indiana (BDASI) provides rewards on three different levels for each and every member. By joining BDASI as a local member you automatically receive membership in the Indiana Builders Association as well as the National Association of Home Builders.
Local Benefits: Your BDASI Membership
- Local Networking Events & Social Functions
- Local Home Builders Marketing Events such as "Home Expo"
- Educational Information & Monthly BDASI Newsletter
- Web Gallery & Online Marketing available
- Government Affairs Programs & meetings with local government representatives
- Youth Scholarship Opportunities (Click here for more information)
- BDASI Health Insurance Program (Click here for more information)
- BDASI Exclusive Business Insurance (Click here for more information)
State Benefits: Indiana Builders Association
- Indiana's Midwest Builders Convention
- Indiana Builder Newsletter published monthly
- Indiana Builders Association Website www.buildindiana.org
- State lobbyists , Voter Voice and PAC Funds working on your behalf
- Toll Free IBA assistance at 800-377-6334 available 24hrs a day
- The IBA National Purchasing Partners Program includes discounts on vendors including: Verizon, Airgas and Expedia. Be sure to take advantage of savings, discounts, and rebate programs available only to IBA members! Find more details at www.buildindiana.org/members/join
National Benefits: National Association of Home Builders
- Toll Free NAHB member Hotline 800-368-5242 available 24hrs a day
- NAHB Website with Members only section www.nahb.org
- International Convention & Builder Magazine
- Lobbyists in Congress working on your behalf
- Take advantage of these NAHB Member Special Offers
If you have questions about joining Building & Development Association of Southern Indiana please contact BDASI at 812-280-1600 or send us an email.